The ECE Hub

Projects, Board Exams, Events and everything that is ECE Related

 Hello guys, I'm back from the Holidays, I am really glad that to get several feedbacks from my readers. I will answer each one of them. To start off with, I will answer Emmans query. As quoted:
"hello. makakapasa kaya ako bord exams kung sa january me start magreview? 2nd take ko na kung sakali sa april last march 2009 math at elects lang naipasa ko"

Emman, I firmly believe that it is not yet too late for you to study and prepare for the april board exams. For the following 2 reasons:


1. Your experience with the atmosphere of the board exam will play a very big factor. You will have an advantage over the 1st takers since you already have the "feel" for the exam. Believe me, the 1st time is so different.

2. Since you passed 2 subjects out of 4.It is safe to say that you are somehow prepared to face math & elex again. So you can allot more time on GEAS and EST. The 4 months or so is enough to do just that.

My advice for you is to take the board exam and believe that you can make it. Just keep in mind that you need to schedule everything. Do not waste time and discipline yourself. Its just 4 months so its best to really give it a shot. Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment